- Clothes suitable for sleep, particularly on your top half as once the monitors and wires are on you cannot remove your shirt. Loose fitting pants, skirts etc are all acceptable
- We recommend that you also bring a button-up/zip-up top to cover the equipment while traveling home
- Once fitted with the sleep equipment you can go about your normal nightly routine.
- Please shower prior to your appointment, as our equipment is not waterproof and avoid using moisturizers/oils on your skin/hair
- Men: Full beards are okay, but if you are normally clean-shaven, please remove any stubble as it prevents proper attachment of the sensors
- Women: Please make sure that one of your fingertips is bare of nail polish and/or acrylics, so we can attach the oxygen sensor